Dark circles under eyes can appear out of a variety of reasons. You may have inherited the issue through genes, especially if you have other family members with the same problems.
Regardless of what is causing the dark circles under the eyes, the main problem is that they are considered unaesthetic. Everybody that has them wishes to get rid of them.
According to the recent research dark circle around eyes has been linked with sleepless and slower recovery from a variety of environmental stressors
Causes Dark Circle Under Eyes and Eyes puffy?
- Frequent dehydration
- Long exposure to the sum
- Periorbital cellulitis (bacterial infection), and
How to Prevent Dark Circle Around the Eyes
- Don’t Rub Your Eyes
- Manage Your Allergies
- Change your sleeping position
- Always Remove Your Makeup Gently
- Lower Alcohol Consumption
- Wear Eye Protection
- Reduce or Quit Smoking
- Reduce Indoor Air Pollution
If you want to revamp that your beautiful or handsome face back without single dark around your eyes. Therefore, learn how to fix dark circles under eyes naturally by using one of the following methods.
How to fix Dark Circles Under Eyes Naturally
1. Almond Essential Oil for Dark Circle Remedy
To get rid of pouches under eyes fast, almond essential oil is one of the best treatment you can use. It is entirely natural and won’t harm the sensitive skin under your eyes at all.
The best results are obtained
- If you massage the oil on the skin under your eyes at night, before going to bed, and leaving it to act until morning.
- It is really not that complicated to get to know how to fix dark circles under eyes naturally. ( Get Almond Essential Oil )
2. Fresh Cucumbers will Work
If you want an efficient method of how to get rid of under eye circles, do know that cucumber slices can do wonders.
How to Use Fresh Cucumbers for Dark Circles Under Eyes
- Take a cucumber out of the fridge and cut it into rather thick slices.
- Place the slices on the area that is affected and leave them to act for 10 minutes.
- Rinse with water once you are done using the cucumber.
- If you are wondering how to fix dark circles under eyes naturally, do know that you can use this method for a week or more if necessary, because it won’t harm you.
3. Try Raw Potato
The raw potato has natural bleaching agents that will help you get rid of dark circles under the eyes almost instantly.
Among the methods of how to fix dark circles under eyes naturally, this one should definitely be tested.
How to Use Raw Potato for Dark Circles Under Eyes
- All you have to do is to grate a raw potato or two, because you will need its juice.
- With the help of a cotton ball, take the potato juice and apply it on your closed eyes.
- Just make sure you use some under your eyes as well, for the dark circles.
- Let the juice act for about 10 or 15 minutes, before rinsing the area with water.
- DIY Homemade Face Mask for Dry Skin- 9 Best List
- 5 Best DIY Face Mask for Acne, Scars, Anti-Aging, Glowing Skin, and Soft Skin
- Best DIY Self-Tanning Oil and Lotion to Tan Your Skin
- How to Get Rid of Sunburn Dark Skin Overnight – 10 Best Remedies for Sunburn
4. Use Cold Tea Bags
Tea contains a lot of antioxidants and caffeine, which are both potent when fighting against black circles under eyes.
It will also reduce the puffiness present in the same area, by reducing the size of the blood vessels.
If you want to know how to fix dark circles under eyes naturally with tea bags, you’ll need to have around black or green tea bags.
How to Use Cold Tea Bags for Dark Circles Under Eyes
- Use any of them to prepare tea and leave them to cool down in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- You will need one tea bag for each eye.
- Place the cooled tea bags on the eyes and wait 10 or 15 minutes.
- Take them off and rinse your eyes with water.
- You can do this for several weeks, until the dark circles disappear, just be careful not to get tea in your eyes.
Read further –Top 7 Natural Home Remedies for Pink Eyes
5. Baking Soda for Dark Circle
Baking powder is generally known for its beauty properties. That is why using it can make you dark circle under eyes disappear overnight.
The recipe below helps diminish dark circles and bags under the eyes.
How to Use Baking soda for Dark Circle round the Eyes
- Add a tsp. of baking soda in a glass of hot water or tea and stir well.
- Soak two cotton pads in this solution and place them under the eyes.
- Allow the mixture to sit for 10-15 minutes, then rinse your face and apply a moisturizer.
- Do this daily and you’ll see amazing results in just 2 weeks!
Best Dark Circles Under Eyes
Below are the 5 best dark circles under eyes and puffiness creams that you can buy online:
- Organys Eye Cream-Kiss Dark Circles, Eye Bags & Fine Lines Goodbye! ( Buy Here )
- Baebody Eye Gel – for Appearance of Dark Circles, Puffiness. ( Buy Here )
- CeraVe Eye Repair Cream- for Dark Circles Under Eyes and Puffiness. ( Buy Here )
- Ultrax Labs Eye Bloom | Under Eye Cream for Wrinkle Repair, Puffiness, Dark Circles, and Bags.( Buy Here )
- NEW Anti Aging Eye Cream – for Dark Circles and Puffiness that Reduces Eye Bags. ( Buy Here )
As you can see, there are many methods of how to fix dark circles under eyes naturally that actually pay results.
You don’t have to spend considerable amounts of money on creams and lotions, when you can rapidly fix the problem at home, with ingredients that are cheap and can be found in every household.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our full disclaimer.