What is the apple cider vinegar uses? Apple cider vinegar has amazingly endless uses at home .unfortunately some of us don’t know this; we just use it only for salad dressing.
Recently I did some research on the health benefits and uses of apple cider vinegar. I was amazed by what I found out that this miracle drink can do.
Check out now what I found out from my research about the health benefits and uses of apple cider vinegar for healthy living.
21 Amazing Apple Cider Vinegar Uses and Benefits
1. Do you get tired easily? I have good news for you. Apple cider will boost your energy after 2-3 minute of taking it.
Because has potassium and enzymes that can help prevent a sense of fatigue.
ACV contains pectin, which calms intestinal spasms and creates a good environment for healthy gut bacteria
3. Are you suffering from toe fungus and warts? By applying undiluted apple cider vinegar. For warts, you can tape on an ACV-soaked cotton ball and leave overnight for as long as it takes.
4. Apple cider vinegar can reduce swelling when applied to the affected part of the body.
5. This one of most effective apple cider vinegar uses, It can be used to fuel your energy by adding a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to a cup of water.
It has potassium and enzymes that can help fuel your energy.
6. Apple cider vinegar can get rid of bad breath by gargling with water and ACV for about 10 minutes.
7. Stop a dry cough and hip cup with a spoonful of pure ACV. The idea is it over-stimulates the nerves in the throat that are responsible for spasms.
8. It is an effective home remedy for a sore throat. Gargling with a 1:1 mix of water and ACV. It will kill off bad bacteria that can’t survive in an acidic environment.
9. You can clear congestion by adding 1 tablespoon bragg apple cider vinegar to a glass of water. The acetic acid eliminates bacteria, and the potassium in ACV thins the mucus
Apple Cider Vinegar Use for Skin Care
10. Make the homemade facial mask with apple cider vinegar. The add bentonite clay and honey, apply to skin and leave for 15- 20 minutes before wash it off.
11. Eliminate your liver spots on your skin with undiluted apple cider. Apply it to the affected area, leave overnight, and then wash it off.
12. You can get rid of acne by applying a 1:4 ratio of ACV and water to the face. Stubborn acne can be treated with undiluted ACV.
13. Cure your toenail fungus and warts adding undiluted apple cider vinegar to the affected area.
For warts, just bandage on an Apple cider vinegar-soaked cotton ball and leave overnight until the next day. Apply it for 5 days for the better result.
15. Apple cider vinegar can be used aftershave to prevent a bump or after-shave pimples. Just add equal amount water and ACV (1:1) and stir it well, then it applies to face.
16. Eliminate dandruff, if you have by spraying a 1:1 mix of water and Bragg apple cider vinegar onto your scalp. Leave it for about 15 minutes, then wash it off.
The smell will be gone once your hair dries.
17. Use apple cider vinegar as a natural deodorant. Dab it to your armpits and it will eliminate odors.
Apple Cider Vinegar Use for Weight Loss
19. Apple Cider Vinegar Detox: 1- 2 tablespoons of raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar, to 8 zos of purified or distilled water.
Then add 1 to 2 tablespoons sweetener (organic raw honey) Drink this apple cider vinegar detox early in the morning and before going to be at night.
Apple Cider Vinegar for Home Use
20. To make an all-purpose cleaner. Mix 1 cup of water with half a cup of ACV, and you’ll have a natural home cleaner(1)
21. As a weed killer: Spray concentrated ACV on unwanted weeds in your garden to kill them.
Alternatively, You can mix vinegar with soap and lemon juice to makes it more effective for getting rid of weeds.
Apple cider vinegar uses are countless, we hope we have listed some important ones that can help you solve some health problems.
Please feel free to share your experience with us on how you are using apple cider vinegar at home.