There is no doubt that the Instant Pot remains one of the most remarkable creation that ever happened to mankind. It lets you whip up an entire dish in minutes, rather than hours. The slow cooker, on the other hand, is preferred by most keto meal dieters. This article will show you easy keto crockpot recipes for weight loss that you can prepare.
The slow cooker is also known as the crockpot. The crockpot allows keto dieters to prepare their meals with such ease which has since allowed it to become a favorite.
It is especially handful for some of us who are busy and rarely have time to cook in the morning.
Just throw some ketogenic meal plan ingredients into the crockpot in the morning before leaving for work.
By the time you return in the evening, your keto crockpot recipes low carb meal is ready.
The slow cooker has made life easier as it helps us to prepare our keto crockpot recipes for weight loss even while at work.
Ketogenic diet has been discovered to allow you to lose a significant amount of weight within a short time.
However, health experts have repeatedly advised that this should not be used as a long term solution to weight loss (1).
Easy Keto Crockpot Recipes for Weight Loss
The keto menu list is known to be very restrictive. This makes it difficult to come up with what to cook and consume.
Most times, we struggle to come up with exciting and fresh keto meal recipes for weight loss.
As a result of this, we have decided to help you out by giving you some ideas.
We have curated 12 easy keto crockpot recipes for weight loss that you can prepare. The slow cooker will perform the trick for these recipes.
Below are the easiest keto crockpot recipes for weight loss.
1. Homemade Vegetable Soup Keto Recipes
This is just the first of the keto crockpot soup recipes that you’ll find on this list.
The crockpot vegetable soup is an incredible soup and also very easy to prepare.
It is loaded with sliced carrots, halved zucchini, chicken broth, cubbed butternut squash, and also with a lot of spices.
Below are the ingredients and instructions to prepare this keto crockpot recipe for weight loss.
- 2 Ribs of sliced celery
- 5 cups of reduced sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups of butternut squash. Cut them into cubes of about ¾ inch.
- ¼ cup of tomato paste.
- A large sliced carrot.
- ½ large halved and sliced zucchini
- 2 cups of cauliflower. Cut them into florets
- 2 cans of diced tomatoes that has been roasted with garlic.
- ½ sliced red bell pepper
- A teaspoon of sea salt.
- One and a half teaspoon of dried basil
- One and a half teaspoon of dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon of black pepper
- A teaspoon of ground cumin
- A head garlic
- 3 bay leaves
- One teaspoon of olive oil
- 1/3 cup of diced Parsley
- A 6-ounce bag of Spinach
- Begin by adding all the ingredients together into your large slow cooker.
- Season it with a teaspoon of salt.
- Cut off the tip from the head of the garlic in order to expose the garlic’s tips. Use oil to rub the exposed tips.
- Thereafter, tightly wrap your garlic in tinfoil and add it to the middle of your soup.
- Ensure you cook on high heat till your vegetables are tender. It usually takes between 2 to 4 hours.
- Then add in the parsley and spinach and stir.
- Cook on a low heat until your spinach starts to wilt. This usually takes between 30 minutes to 60 minutes.
- Now remove your garlic packet from your soup. Squeeze the softened cloves and also dice them.
- Stir it into the soup as much as you need. Adjust the taste as you as you stir it in
- You can also add in additional salt if the soup still needs some.
- Now your soup is ready to be served.
2. Chili Keto Crockpot Recipes for Weight Loss
This is another keto crockpot recipe for weight loss that you’ll definitely love.
This recipe allows you to have chili with all your favorite ingredients and flavors.
Quite straightforward and easy to prepare, this keto crockpot recipes is sure to hit all the marks.
- ½ chopped onion
- 2 pounds of ground beef
- A tablespoon of oil
- A 6 ounce of tomato paste
- Two 15 ounces of can tomatoes
- A 4 ounce of can green chilies
- ¼ teaspoon of chili powder
- 1 teaspoon of cumin powder
- A teaspoon of black pepper
- ½ cup of cheddar cheese, shredded
- A teaspoon of salt to taste
- 1 cubed avocado
- Begin by adding oil into a large pot and place it on medium heat.
- Also, add in your onions and cook until you feel it’s translucent.
- Add in the ground beef and continue cooking until the mixture is browned.
- Now move this mixture into your crockpot.
- Thereafter, stir in Chili’s, tomato paste, seasonings, and also your tomatoes.
- Cover the crockpot and reduce the heat to low. Then simmer for about 7 hours.
- For those who love their chili with enough liquid, you can add in about ¼ cup of water.
- Now your meal is ready to be served. Serve with avocados and cheese.
3. Chicken Fajitas Keto Crockpot Recipes For Weight Loss
Are you looking for a keto slow cooker chicken breast recipe that you can cook?
Then the crockpot chicken fajitas are just for you.
This is a Mexican meal recipe that you’ll definitely appreciate. It is made using the chicken breast.
- 8 ounces of cream cheese
- A clove of minced garlic
- One and a half pounds of boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup of homemade prepared salsa.
- A teaspoon of paprika
- One teaspoon of cumin
- ½ teaspoon of ground black pepper
- A teaspoon of salt
- One onion
- One lime. Cut it into wedges
- 2 bell peppers of any color.
- Place the cream cheese, chicken breasts, garlic, cumin, salt, salsa, paprika, and also pepper into your crockpot.
- Slice your bell peppers and also the onions into strips and place them into the crockpot.
- Cover the crockpot and continue cooking.
- You can either cook on low heat for about 6 hours or on high heat for 3 hours.
- Alternatively, you can cook until you notice the chicken shreds easily.
- Take 2 forks and use it to shred your chicken. Squeeze the lime just on top of the fajitas.
- Thoroughly stir the mixture.
- Now your crockpot chicken fajitas is ready to be served.
4. Keto Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Recipe
This is one of the easiest keto crockpot recipes for weight loss on this list.
To prepare it, you need just 3 ingredients.
Yes, you heard that right. It is also very low in carbs and very delicious.
For those who love to go the extra mile, you can serve it with a side of celery and carrots.
- A packet of ranch dressing mix (you can get it from Amazon).
- 5 pounds of skinless, boneless chicken.
- A cup of wing sauce.
- Combine all the ingredients together and cook on low heat for about 4 to 6 hours.
- Thereafter, use two forks to shred your chicken.
- Your meal is ready to be served.
- Foods to Eat to Lose Weight Fast-14 Best Fat Burning Foods
- Military Diet Menu Plan for Weight Loss- Lose 10 Pounds in 3 Days
- Easy Mediterranean Diet Recipes: 30-Day Meal Plan for Weight Loss
- Easy Cabbage Soup Diet Recipes for Weight Loss; Lose 10 lbs in 7 Days
5. Crustless Pizza Keto Crockpot Recipes for Weight Loss
We all love pizza around these parts. You might be wondering what isn’t is said that pizza is high in carbs.
Well, this particular treat can be made low-carb.
Simply by using a low carb pizza sauce, this keto crockpot recipes for weight loss can be made low-carb.
- 2 pounds of ground beef
- Two c shredded cheese of mozzarella
- 2 c shredded blend cheese of pizza
- Dried minced onion and also garlic salt pepper.
- 14 ounce of jar pizza sauce
- Any favorite pizza toppings of your choice.
- Begin by placing your seasonings and beef in a skillet and brown them in a stove.
- Put the stove on high or medium heat and thereafter, drain.
- Place the mozzarella and beef into a bowl and mix.
- Take a cooking spray and lightly use it to spray the crockpot.
- Next spread out the beef mixture evenly in the crockpot.
- Now add the pizza sauce on top and evenly spread it out.
- Then top it with the toppings and also the pizza blend cheese.
- Now cover the crockpot and cook on a low heat for about 4 hours.
- Thereafter, your meal is ready to be served.
6. Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
This is another delicious and easy keto crockpot recipes for weight loss.
It is a favorite among so many families simply because it is made with ingredients that you might already have in your kitchen.
Below is the recipe to make the slow cooker beef stroganoff.
- 2 cans of cream mushroom soup
- 8 ounces of sliced mushrooms
- 8 ounces of cream cheese
- Thyme or parsley
- Two and a half pounds of beef stew meat
- A packet of your dried onion soup mix
- One cup of sour cream.
- Pepper and salt.
- Begin by spraying your crockpot with a nonstick spray.
- Thereafter, add in the mushroom soup cream, beef stew meat, sliced mushrooms, and also the onion soup mix. Then thoroughly stir the mixture.
- Cook on a low heat for about 6-8 hours.
- Just about 30 minutes before you serve, add in the cream cheese to allow it melt into a stroganoff.
- Stir it periodically until you see that it is completely incorporated.
- Thereafter, add in the sour cream and also stir.
- Add in pepper and salt to improve the taste.
- You can serve it over egg noodles, or rice.
- You can also sprinkle it with thyme or parsley.
7. Coconut Curry Keto Crockpot Recipes for Weight Loss
You will rarely find anyone who has anything against this delicious meal.
The slow cooker coconut curry is a delicious meal and a favorite among so many people.
- A cup of water
- 15 ounces of rinsed and drained organic chickpeas
- A medium diced white onion.
- 2 Clive’s of minced garlic
- A teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons of tamari
- 28 ounces of canned diced tomatoes
- A large head of broccoli and cut it into florets.
- A large cubed and peeled sweet potato
- ¼ cup of uncooked quinoa.
- A teaspoon of fresh minced ginger.
- One tablespoon of ground turmeric
- 2 tablespoons of salt
- 30 ounces of coconut milk.
- Fresh and chopped parsley to serve (optional)
- Cooked rice, to serve
- Begin by adding the broccoli, water, sweet potato, quinoa, ginger, garlic, chickpeas, onion, red pepper flakes, tamari, tomatoes, coconut milk, turmeric, and salt to your crackpot.
- Thoroughly stir the mixture to combine.
- Now cover for about 8 hours on low heat or 4 hours on high heat.
- Alternatively, you can cook until your curry is thick and the sweet potatoes are tender.
- Thereafter, serve the curry warm over your cooked rice.
- You can also garnish your meal with parsley if you like.
8. Crockpot Taco Soup
We understand that not everyone loves taco.
But if you do, then you are guaranteed to love this keto crockpot recipe for weight loss.
This taco soup is simply amazing and allows you to enjoy your taco in a healthy and more delicious way.
- 16 ounces of cream cheese
- 2 pounds of ground beef
- 2 tablespoons of taco seasoning
- 1-2 tablespoon of cilantro
- 20 ounces of Rotel
- ½ cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 cups of chicken broth.
- Take the ground meat and brown it till it is fully cooked.
- While the meat is still browning, take the Rotel, taco seasoning, and cream cheese and also place them in the crockpot.
- Drain all grease from off the meat and place your meat inside the crockpot. Stir thoroughly to combine with Rotel and cheese.
- Pour the chicken broth over the cheese and meat.
- Then cook on either Hugh heat for about 2 hours, or on a low heat for 4 hours.
- Stir in the cilantro just before serving.
- Also ga Nish it with the shredded cheese.
- Now your meal is ready to be served.
9. Lamb Barbacoa
This recipe is for those lamb lovers out there who would like to go on a keto diet for weight loss.
It is an exciting and delicious keto crockpot recipes for weight loss.
- ¼ cup of dried mustard
- 2 tablespoons of smoked paprika
- 5 kg of boneless leg lamb
- 2 tablespoons of Himalayan salt
- One tablespoon of ground cumin
- A teaspoon of Chipotle powder
- One tablespoon of dried oregano
- A cup of water.
- Take the paprika, salt, Chipotle powder, and oregano and mix them in a small bowl. Make sure you stir thoroughly to combine them evenly.
- Take the dried mustard and use it to cover the lamb roast. Also distribute the spice mix evenly over your lamb.
- Now put your lamb in a crockpot and cover it. If you have time, you can leave it in your refrigerator to allow it marinate overnight.
- With the lamb still in the crockpot, add in water and cook on high heat for about 6 hours.
- Cook until the lamb easily shreds when you use a fork.
- Remove all the cooking liquid (leave in a cup of liquid) from the crockpot and shred your lamb.
- Now use the remainder of the liquid to adjust seasoning as you deem fit.
10. Balsamic Chicken Thighs
Of all the keto crockpot recipes for weight loss on this list, the balsamic chicken thigh is arguably the one that provides you with the best looking end product.
Everyone will definitely fall in love with this.
- A teaspoon of dried basil
- ½ teaspoon of pepper
- A teaspoon of garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 2 teaspoons of dehydrated onion
- A tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 8 skinless and boneless chicken thighs
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- A sprinkle of chopped fresh parsley
- ½ cup of balsamic vinegar.
- Begin by combining the garlic powder, salt, dehydrated onion, basil, and pepper into a small bowl.
- Also, spread over the chicken on both of sides.
- Add in the garlic, and olive oil to the bottom of your crockpot. Also, add in ¼ cup of the balsamic vinegar.
- Place the chicken at the top.
- Then sprinkle the leftover balsamic vinegar on top of the chicken.
- Cover the crockpot and cook for about 3-4 hours.
- Thereafter, sprinkle in fresh parsley and your meal is ready to be served.
11. Slow Cooker Chicken Garlic Butter with Cream Cheese Sauce
Forget the long name it has, this is one of the easiest keto crockpot recipes for weight loss that you can make.
A family favorite and super delicious meal.
- To prepare the garlic chicken:
- A stick of butter
- 5 teaspoon of salt
- 5 pounds of chicken breasts
- About 8 cloves of garlic, sliced in half.
- A slice of onion (optional).
- To prepare the cheese sauce:
- A cup of chicken stock
- 8 ounces of cream cheese
- To prepare the garlic chicken:
- Add the thawed chicken into the crockpot.
- Also add in the butter.
- Disperse the garlic around the crockpot to ensure it does not concentrate on a spot.
- Then sprinkle with salt.
- Continue cooking on a low heat for about 6 hours.
- Now remove it and place it on a platter.
- To prepare the cream cheese sauce:
- Add your chicken stock into a pan
- Also, add in the salt and cream cheese.
- Then cook over low or medium heat until your sauce is creamy and combined.
- Thereafter, pour over your chicken in the serving plate.
12. Crockpot Ranch Chicken
This is one of the easiest recipes on this list.
It is made using just 4 ingredients and it’s certain you’ll enjoy it.
- 3 T. of butter
- 2 pounds of boneless chicken
- 3 tablespoon of ranch dressing mix
- 4 ounces of cream cheese.
- Add your chicken into the crockpot.
- Then cut up the cream cheese and butter into chunks. Place them over the chicken.
- Thereafter, sprinkle your ranch dressing mix on the chicken.
- Continue cooking on the crockpot on low for about 5-7 hours, or on high for about 3-4 hours.
- Then shred the chicken before you serve.
- You can serve your meal with noodles, rice, or vegetables.
The crockpot is a favorite about keto dieters. We have given you 12 easy keto crockpot recipes for weight loss that your body will be grateful for.
Try them out and let us know how you feel about them.