Do you want to remove blackheads fast and naturally? Then, you will learn in this article how to get rid of blackheads fast at home with effective natural home remedies that work
Every one of us wants to have a skin that is free from any form of disorder. However, not all of our dreams can come true. Blackheads are one problem that so many people around the world to face. This article will show you ways on how to get rid of blackheads fast at home.
It is a kind of skin disorder that mostly results in spots on your face, back, shoulders, arms, neck, and chest. If care is not taken, Blackheads can lead to acne breakouts all over your body.
The purpose of this article is to show you how to get rid of Blackheads fast, even from the comfort of your home.
Before we proceed to the various ways through which you can get rid of blackheads, it is important we point out the causes of blackheads.
Cause of Blackheads
It is important we nullify some myths about blackheads. Some people are of the opinion that blackhead on the forehead is caused by a dirty face.
Nothing can be farther from the truth than this. This has been believed by many people for centuries, which end up causing a lot of embarrassment for those who get blackheads a lot.
In simpler terms, blackheads happen to people who have over-zealous sebum glands and bigger pores.
Blackheads are formed when a plug or clog develops in pores of hair follicles of the skin.
Each follicle on our skin contains a hair and one sebaceous gland which produces oil.
This oil is called sebum. Sebum is known to help to keep your skin soft.
So, when this oil and dead skin cells accumulate in the opening of the follicle of the skin, it produces a bum that is known as a comedy.
When the skin over the bump is closed, then the bump is known as a whitehead.
But if the skin is opened and is exposed to air, it assumes a black color and a blackhead is formed.
Many factors can increase the chances of your skin developing blackhead on the cheeks, back and many other places. Some of these factors include;
- The accumulation of Propionibacterium. This is an acne bacterium that buildup on the skin.
- Hormonal changes such as your teen years, or during menstruation. Hormonal changes can cause a rise in your body’s oil production.
- Using birth control pills can also have the same effect as undergoing hormonal changes.
- When your body produces too much body oil.
- The irritation of your hair follicles when the dead skin cells refuse to shed regularly
- Also, the use of certain drugs such as lithium, androgens, or corticosteroids can be a factor capable of increasing the chances of blackhead.
How to Get Rid of Blackheads Fast at Home
There are many home remedies through which you can get rid of blackheads fast.
These blackhead treatments won’t cost you a lot of money and can be used to get rid of blackheads on your nose, face, back or any other part of your body you are experiencing blackhead.
Listed below are the best ways through which you can get rid of blackheads fast at home.
Some of these are blackhead face mask recipes that you can do using ingredients you can find in your house.
1.Cinnamon for Blackheads
Did you think cinnamon only taste good in your food? Well, you can also use cinnamon as an effective home remedy to get rid of blackheads.
Cinnamon aids the removal and the prevention of blackheads on any part of your body.
It possesses incredible antioxidant, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties.
The cinnamon herb is reputable for helping to stop the bacteria that is responsible for acne and reverses whatever damage it might have done on your skin.
- Take a spoonful of cinnamon powder and mix it with lemon juice and small amounts of turmeric powder.
- Apply the mixture gently on your face and leave it on for about 10-15 minutes.
- Thereafter, wash it off your face.
2. Baking Soda Blackheads Removal
Baking soda is one ingredient you find in many kitchen cabinets in many homes.
This popular ingredient can also be used to cure acne. In fact, it is a very effective home remedy for treating many skin conditions.
This is because of its rich antiseptic properties. When you want to clear impurities on your skin such as debris and dirt, then baking soda is your answer.
Follow the guide below to learn how to use baking soda to get rid of blackheads.
- Begin by mixing two tablespoons of baking soda and a tablespoon of water together.
- Then apply the formed paste on the blackheads in any area of your body and gently massage.
- Allow it on for about 10 minutes.
- Rinse with water.
- Do this about once or twice every week until the blackheads are gone.
3. Skin Gritting
This is a rather new remedy that became popular within the last 3 years. But make no mistake, skin gritting is among the most effective way to get rid of blackheads in no time.
The trend which was first noticed on Reddit became popular in no time. It’s a simple procedure but health experts are still trying to validate if this works.
The guide below explains how to use skin gritting to get rid of blackheads on your nose, face or other areas fast.
Skin Gritting Instructions
- Begin by massaging the affected area of your skin with cleansing oil .
- Now apply a clay mask to the same spot.
- Then massage the skin a second time with oil.
4. Lemon Juice
If you are looking for one of the best ways to get rid of blackheads fast, then look no further than lemon juice. Lemon juice can help to get rid of any kind of blackheads.
This is because lemon juice is rich in vitamin C, which is a good source of anti-oxidant.
Vitamin C helps to promote the production of collagen which enhances the health of your skin.
Lemon Juice is also known to contain AHA a I’d which is used in many medications to combat acne.
- Begin by mixing half a teaspoon of lemon juice with one tablespoon of salt and a teaspoon of water.
- Apply this mask to the location of blackheads on your face.
- Then massage this mixture into your face making use of your fingertips for some minutes.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water.
5. The Egg White Mask
Egg whites, especially the chicken egg whites have been proven to be rich in nutrients and vitamins (1).
They are your go-to natural remedy to help tighten your pores and skin at the same time.
Egg whites not only tighten your pore, but they also help to clean out the pores and make sure your skin is smooth and healthy.
They are also known to combat inflammation of the skin. Follow the guide below to perform one of the best ways on how to get rid of blackheads.
- Begin by whipping two egg whites until they’re frothy and nice.
- Take a brush and then paint the layer of those egg whites just over the affected area.
- Take a tissue and place it over the layer of the egg white on your skin.
- Add another layer of egg white on the tissue to allow the tissue to stay in place.
- Allow it on for about 30 minutes.
6. Oatmeal for Blackheads
The oatmeal is another ingredient that can be easily found in our homes. It is just perfect to help in eliminating dead skin cells and soaking up the excess skin oil.
Oatmeal is also remarkable for helping to soothe irritation. It is important you apply this mixture after a shower. This is because your pores will be fully opened then.
- 2 tablespoons of oatmeal
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil,
- Tablespoons of natural yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of your lemon juice
- Cook the oatmeal and allow it to cool. Then wash your hands off.
- Now mix about 2 tablespoons of oatmeal, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 3 tablespoons of natural yogurt, and one tablespoon of your lemon juice.
- Apply this mixture to your damp face and make sure you do it in small circular motions.
- Allow it on for about 15 minutes
- Rinse off with warm water.
7. Green Tea
Green tea has been proven to be one of the most effective ways to get rid of blackheads and acne (2).
The beverage is reputable for its richness in antioxidants and vitamins. It helps to break up the excess oil on the skin and to reduce inflammation.
When you use it on your skin, it will help to thoroughly clean away the oily skin and unclog your pores.
- By adding one teaspoon of your dry green tea leaves to water.
- Apply it over the affected area and scrub gently for about 2-3 minutes.
- Thereafter, wash it off with water.
8. Turmeric Powder
The turmeric powder is another fantastic home remedy that you can do yourself to help you get rid of blackheads fast.
It contains antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties which make it an effective remedy for blackheads and minor burns.
Not only that, but turmeric also has a reputation for being a natural antibiotic.
This gives it the ability to eradicate blemishes by improving the tone of your skin and cleaning out dirt from your pores.
- 2 tablespoons of mint juice.
- 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder
- Begin by mixing a tablespoon of turmeric powder with 2 tablespoons of mint juice.
- Next, apply this mixture to your skin and allow it on for about 3-5 minutes.
- Thereafter, rinse it off with warm water.
- It is advisable you do this once every week.
Virtually all homes around the world have a jar of honey just lying around. We all know honey is healthy for the body.
But do you know you can also use it to get rid of blackheads?
Honey is a natural remedy that has incredible anti-bacterial and antiseptic properties.
This makes it one of the best remedies to get rid of blackheads.
It is known to keep your hair follicles hydrated and tighten the follicles and pores. This helps to give you a clear and smooth complexion.
- Take that jar of natural honey and apply some to the affected area on your skin.
- Allow it on for about 10 minutes.
- Then rinse off with lukewarm water.
As a Bonus Tip, there is also a blackhead gel that works wonder. It is known as the Proactiv Blackhead Dissolving Gel.
This gel helps to absolve excess oil, unclog your pores and clears out impurities.
Gone are the days when blackheads are a source of a terrible headache.
The dermatologist blackhead removal price has severely been affected as a result of the discovery of numerous home remedies to cure blackhead.
We have outlined above the best home remedies through which you can use to get rid of blackheads.
These remedies are safe, and users have sworn to see improvements over time.