Do you want to get rid of sagging face and tighten face skin naturally at home?
Fact! The skin is one of the most delicate parts of our bodies and it is the largest of all the organs of the body.
However, as we grow older, the skin will begin to age and lose its elasticity which is normal because nature will take its course.
Apart from that, many people expose their skin to unfavorable conditions such as too much sunlight, bad skin products, lack of proper rest amongst other factors.
These unfavorable conditions can negatively affect the skin thereby leading to skin damage, different skin illnesses and conditions, wrinkles and skin sagging.
As a result of this, this article will help identify and also explain the home remedies to tighten skin.
However, before then, we would be explaining the causes of loose skin below.
Causes of Loose Skin
Weight loss comes with its side effects and one of those side effects is loose skin.
This is because your skin has been enlarged or extended due to excess fat and losing the extra weight will take a while for the body to readjust.
Also, it is important to note that not everyone has a sagging skin after a weight loss and this is dependent on how much weight was gained.
It also depends on genetics which we can do little or nothing about when it comes to sagging skin.
However, there are some measures you can take to tighten your skin which will be explaining in this article.
Aging is a normal process in life and it is also one of the causes of loose skin.
This is because as we age, we lose a whole lot of vital proteins our skin organ needs.
Furthermore, the connective tissue that provides support to cartilage, bones, and organs also get weak.
Therefore, as this tissue that provides support weakens, the skin surrounding these tissues will also get weak.
Aging also affects the distribution of fat in the body.
What was once relatively evenly distributed in the body can begin to clump, and gravity does the rest.
The woman’s body goes through a whole lot of changes during and after pregnancy.
Some of these changes include an increase in some particular hormones, weight gain, stretching amongst other factors.
Therefore, it is only normal for the skin to change because of these obvious factors during pregnancy.
In as much, the sun also provides its vitamin to the skin, they also cause some other factors which can also damage the skin.
Sun exposure can make the skin lose its elasticity.
The sun’s powerful rays damage skin cells which, over time, can increase the effects of aging.
So, what are the 11 best remedies to tighten face skin naturally at home?
Read further to discover the natural remedies to tighten face skin naturally at home.
How to Tighten Face Skin Naturally at Home
1. Use Coconut Oil for Sagging Skin
Coconut oil is one of the natural skin firming agents you can use to tighten your face skin naturally.
This oil is gotten from the white part of the coconut.
Coconut oil is known for its powerful antioxidant properties which can help get rid of skin blemishes or damages that might have occurred.
Coconut oil also provides many amazing benefits such as it strengthens your immune system, prevents high cholesterol, prevents high blood pressure, improves your dental health and bone strength, gets rid of mental fatigue, and reduces heart disease.
How to Use Coconut oil to Tighten Face Skin
- Ensure you get virgin coconut oil.
- Take a teaspoon of coconut oil and massage it into your skin morning and night.
- You can use it at night, five minutes before bed. Leave it on for as long as possible.
The massaging process will help to push the coconut oil deep into your skin layer where it can do the most good.
Then, leave the oil on overnight for it to provide more of its other amazing skin benefits.
2. Coffee Scrub to Tighten Face Skin
Coffee scrub is a face tightening mask that can help to tighten face skin.
It contains some antioxidants that can help to reduce the aging process.
Coffee also helps to exfoliate your skin by getting rid of dead skin cells and reactivating the healthy skin cells.
They also help to reduce the appearance of cellulite and gives you a firmer skin appearance.
Coffee scrub also reduces skin inflammation.
It reduces puffiness around the eye area by restricting the blood vessels and act as a stimulant that makes you look less tired.
Also, it also helps to improve the texture of your skin by improving the appearance of your skin making it look smoother and softer.
Ingredients needed for a coffee scrub
The ingredients needed to tighten loose skin on the face are:
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil and ensure it is slightly heated to form into a liquid.
- A ¼ cup of coffee grounds
- ¼ cup of brown sugar
- A ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
Here is how to apply the coffee scrub
- Take a reasonable amount of the coffee scrub.
- Then, use your fingers in small circular motions and place it on your face, neck, and chest.
- Scrub these areas gently.
- Leave it on for 3 minutes.
- Rinse the skin tightening treatment using warm water.
- To get better results, apply this scrub once a week.
3. Avocado Oil for Skin
This is one of the best skin firming agents you can use to tighten face skin naturally.
Avocado oil is rich in vitamins and minerals and they include vitamins A, C, D, and E.
It improves your heart health, reduces your cholesterol level, may reduce the symptoms of arthritis, it may prevent gum disease.
It also helps to improve skin and enhances wound healing.
Avocado oil also gets rid of free radicals.
Apply avocado oil every morning and night to tighten face skin naturally.
4. Yogurt Mask to Tighten Face Skin
Yogurt is a known household name which provides a whole lot of benefit for the body.
One of those many benefits is to tighten face skin.
Other benefits of yogurt mask are as follows:
- Reduces dark circles.
- Fight acne.
- Soothes sunburn.
- Fades blemishes and pigmentation.
- Treats skin infection.
- Reduces wrinkles and fine lines.
Yogurt mask tightens your face skin because of the presence of lactic acid. This acid shrinks the pores which lead to tighter and smoother skin.
- 3 spoons of lime juice
- Warm water
- 3 tablespoons of plain yogurt.
Here is how to use yogurt mask to tighten your face skin naturally
- Mix 3 spoons of lime juice into 3 tablespoons of plain yogurt.
- Apply the yogurt and lime juice mixture to your face, neck, and chest, and massage into your skin for 10 minutes.
- Leave the yogurt mask on your skin for an extra 5 minutes.
- Rinse it off with warm water.
- Ensure you do this twice in a day for more effective results.
5. Aloe Vera Gel to Tighten Sagging Skin
This is a natural home remedy for sagging facial skin.
It can also use a face lightening mask.
Aloe vera gel moisturizes the skin and heals dry skin.
It reduces dark circles and eye puffiness.
Here is how to make use of aloe vera gel to tighten your face skin naturally
- Firstly, extract the gel from the aloe vera and spread them evenly on your face, neck, and chest.
- Ensure you leave it on for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Pat your skin dry with a soft, clean towel.
You can also an aloe vera mask by following these steps below:
- A tablespoon of honey.
- 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel.
- A tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- Apply the mask to your face, neck, chest, evenly and let it dry for 15 minutes.
- Rinse off the mask with lukewarm water.
- Finally, rinse your skin one more time will cool water, and then pat it dry with a soft towel.
6. Witch Hazel for Loose Skin
Witch hazel is a plant that can be purchased in an online store, health store, and food store.
It helps to tighten and provides healing for damaged skin.
It helps to tighten the facial skin by reducing the breakdown of the collagen and elastin within your skin.
Here is how to use witch hazel to tighten your skin
- Soak cotton into the witch hazel and apply it evenly to your face, neck, and chest.
- Leave it on for 5 minutes and do not rinse your skin after it has dried.
- For added healing benefits and better results, you can apply another round of witch hazel to the same areas.
- Witch hazel has no negative skin effect and as such, it can be used daily as a skin toner.
7. Use Honey for Face Skin Tighten
Honey can be effective for sagging facial skin and can be used for laser skin treatment.
Honey provides many amazing benefits for the skin such as it hydrates dry skin, keep your skin free from antibacterial and antifungal properties.
It reduces the redness of the skin due to the anti-inflammatory properties that it possesses.
Here are the ingredients
- Olive oil
Steps to follow to use honey to tighten your face skin
- In a small-sized bowl, mix 2-3 teaspoons of honey and three drops of olive oil.
- Slightly heat it using a microwave.
- Ensure you heat the mixture in intervals of five seconds. It doesn’t need to be hot, just warm.
- Apply the honey and olive oil to the affected areas
- Leave it on for 15 minutes.
- Rinse your skin with lukewarm water, and gently scrub with a soft washcloth, if necessary.
- Rinse your skin one more time with cool water then pat your skin dry with a soft towel.
8. Egg White Face Masks
This is one of the best firming face serum for sagging skin and it can adore skin and it provides tightening instant facelift.
It can help to tighten the facial skin because it is filled with protein and albumin, an antioxidant, retinol.
These nutrients are found in eggs and have been known to increase collagen production.
Ingredients needed for the sagging face remedy
- Egg white
Follow these steps to tighten your neck skin, face skin
- Separate the egg white from the yellow part.
- Mix the yogurt and sugar with it.
- Apply the mixture on face skin
- Leave it for 5 minutes to dry.
- Rinse well with lukewarm water.
- For effective result, you can apply this mask regularly once every week.
9. Oatmeal Face Mask
Oatmeal is a face tightening mask that can help to tighten your face skin.
It works by absorbing all the impurities and dirt lodged in your skin pores.
Oatmeal also soothes the skin and protects it from free radical damage with its antioxidants.
Ingredients needed to tighten loose skin on the face
- A tablespoon oats
- 1 tablespoon besan (gram flour)
- A teaspoon honey
Steps to follow to make an oatmeal face mask
- Grind the oats to get a grainy powder.
- Add honey, gram flour and a sufficient amount of rose water to get a paste.
- Then, apply this paste on the affected area.
- Leave it on for 10 minutes.
- Rinse it off with warm water.
10. Fruits and Vegetables
You can incorporate fruits and vegetables into your meal plan to tighten facial skin.
Foods that help to tighten facial skin are sweet potatoes, tomatoes, broccoli, avocados, fatty fish, walnut, etc.
Fruits provide these benefits to the skin: It increases your immune level, hydrates your skin, fights away acne, they get rid of uneven tan.
11. Olive Oil for Skin
Olive oil has been used for years. It has been passed down from one generation to the next generation.
The ancient Egyptians used olive oil as a cleanser, moisturizer.
And also as an antibacterial agent which helps to give your skin that radiant glow and also protect the skin from the sun damage.
Olive oil contains a healthy amount of vitamin E that tightens your skin and also protects it from sun damage.
Always massage olive oil into your face, neck, and chest after your evening shower.
Do this for a few minutes and olive oil can be used every day in place of a body lotion.
In conclusion, use any of these home remedies to tighten your skin face and also include some skin tightening exercises to tighten neck skin and sagging face.