Looking for ways to get rid of inner thigh fat and get a stunning thigh gap? This blog post will cover how to lose inner thigh fat, causes of the inner thigh, diets and also killer thigh and leg workouts.
There is no better time to start preparing for summer than now. Who doesn’t love summer? You wish to put on the bikini, on a beach somewhere with your umbrella set up.
You are always wished you could chill out, and work on that tan, but there is only one problem – the dreaded inner thigh fat always ruins your summer.
This article will show you how to lose inner thigh fat fast.
Inner thigh fat is a problem for so many ladies. In fact, it is one of the most difficult places to lose weight on your body.
You must have heard that there is no precise exercise that can only target your inner thighs to help you lose weight.
However, this does not mean that it is not possible to lose inner thigh fat. What you need to do is to lose weight all over your body and by so doing, you will also lose inner thigh fat.
Before we proceed into the different ways through which you can lose inner thigh fat, it is important we actually talk about the causes of inner thigh fat.
What Causes Inner Thigh Fat
This is a million-dollar question that really deserves an answer.
The fat that stays just below the waistline, thighs, hips, and butt is mostly found in women.
This fat is also arguably one of the hardest to get rid of. The reason for this is not far-fetched.
Fat below the waistline is mostly deposited there and coveted by the body just for one purpose, breastfeeding of babies.
Therefore, inner thigh fat is mostly found in women.
When you lose weight all over your body, you will lose stubborn inner thigh fat.
Diet and Exercises
Though it might take some time, persistence with your weight loss plan will make it happen.
This is because your midsection will be the first place to lose excess fat because that is the most dangerous place to store those excess fats.
So that is your body’s way of making sure you stay healthy.
Inner thigh fat can be a real headache for women.
Unfortunately, there is no fat vacuum machine, no single magic cream, nothing like fancy rubber pants, neither is a diet pill that can help you to truly get rid of inner thigh fat.
This doesn’t mean there is no way to lose inner thigh fat.
All you need to do is changing your diet and undergoing fat-burning exercises on a regular basis. This is not that hard though.
We have explained the different tips and exercises you can do to help you lose inner thigh fat fast.
How to Lose Inner Thigh Fat Fast in a Week
Though difficult, getting rid of slim thigh fat is not an impossible task.
We’ve taken time out to ensure this process is relatively easy for you to do.
Below are some tips that you will help lose inner thigh fat fast.
1. Drink more Water
Sugary drinks are like the number one enemy of most weight loss diet plan.
Drinks like fruit juice, sod, and other sweetened drinks will only add more calories to your body thereby increasing your overall body weight.
Instead of consuming those sugary drinks, take water instead. This will keep you even more hydrated.
A well-hydrated body will increase the body’s ability to build muscles and burn even more fat.
It will also keep you satiated for a longer period.
2. Incorporate Proteins and Fiber into Your Diet
This will allow you to lose inner thigh fast and also allow you to lose weight all over your body.
Foods that are rich in protein and fiber contain fewer calories and will make you fuller for a longer period.
Some of the foods you can eat include oats, almonds, egg whites, cottage cheese, strawberries, avocado, apples amongst others.
3. Consume Small Meals
Eating small meals throughout the day is a great way to keep your cravings at bay.
When you eat a small meal every few hours, you are indirectly keeping your calorie intake for the day low.
You should always try to eat meals that are about 150 calories within a few hours.
Also, you must remember that you should eat foods that are rich in fiber and protein.
4. Sleep is very Important
If you want to lose inner thigh fat, and by extension lose weight all over your body, then it is extremely important that you always get adequate sleep.
The body needs at least 8 hours of sleep daily. This will allow your body to rest and recover from the activities of the day.
Your body gradually gets reshaped during the process of sleeping. If you stay up all night, you won’t see any result for the hard work you put in.
Also, there is every possibility that you’ll decide to snack on unhealthy food during the night.
5. Never Skip Breakfast
This is one of the most important tips to help you lose inner thigh fat and overall body weight.
There is a popular misconception that skipping breakfast can help you lose weight. This is entirely false.
Taking breakfast every morning serves as a kick starter for your body. Breakfast kick starts your metabolism and keeps you going throughout the day.
Skipping breakfast will make you feel hungry, tired, and sluggish which can make you snack on foods that aren’t healthy.
Also, when you skip breakfast, your body kicks into the survival mode because it thinks you’re in nutritional trouble.
This makes your body conserve every last bit of calorie in your body and also every sugar it can get.
Your body will then turn this to fat. This is why it is extremely important never to skip breakfast.
6. Limit your Intake of Alcohol
Alcohol and weight loss don’t go hand in hand. Alcohols are always loaded with calories and when your alcohol adds up, you can be giving your body a lot of calories.
A bottle of beer usually contains about 60-200 calories. Imagine taking 5 bottles of beer. This means you’ve consumed about 300-1000 calories in just one night.
Apart from the calories count of alcohol, it can also impede on your metabolism.
Alcohol has the potential to slow down your metabolism, so it is better you stay away from it if you’re really serious about burning fat especially to lose inner thigh fat.
7. Exercise is Important
There is no better way to give yourself that boost and the needed motivation than good daily workouts. If you want to lose inner thigh fat, then you have to work for it.
You need to gain some muscles so the fat in that area will have something to rest again.
Workouts as simple as yoga twice a week or taking a daily long walk.
Weightlifting also works to help build those muscles.
Inner Thigh Toning Exercises
As stated earlier, there are no specific thigh fat exercises that will help you lose inner thigh fat fast.
However, the following exercises will help you lose weight all over your body including the inner thighs.
- Grab some dumbbell and choose a weight that you’ll be able to lift at least 12 times.
- Assume a wide stance posture and allow your toes to be comfortably placed at an angle.
- Also, allow your knees to align with the toes.
- Now bend your knees and then lower and assume a squat position.
- Contract your abs with your back straight and your knees also aligned with your toes.
- Your thighs should also be parallel to the floor.
- Squeeze your glutes and then rise back to the previous starting position to make one rep.
- You can perform 12 reps of this.
Stability Ball Squeeze
- Begin by lying on your back and let your arms be by your side. Your knees should also be bent.
- Place the stability ball in between the knees
- Then squeeze it as hard as you possibly can for about ten to twenty seconds and thereafter, release.
- Repeat the movement over and over again.
- You should focus on tensing and squeezing the inner thighs.
Inner Thigh Raise with Body Bar
- Begin by lying on your side and place your elbow just below your shoulder.
- Your legs and hips should also be extended.
- Now rest the body bar just on your inner foot and allow the bar to extend over your foot.
- Then gradually raise the weighted leg at about 6-8 inches from off the floor and thereafter, bring it back down to the floor to make one rep.
- Repeat and do 12 reps.
Learn More – How Long Does It Take to Lose 10 Pounds
Inner Thigh Circles
- Begin by lying on just one side of your body.
- Make sure your top hip does not roll to the front or back.
- The bottom leg should also be straight, and the toes pointed to the front at a 90 degree in your ankle.
- Then bring the other leg and place it on your bottom leg.
- Now begin to make circles with your straight leg.
- Start with the clockwise circle, the counter-clockwise.
- Ensure you perform 15 circles in a direction. That will make 1 rep.
- You must perform 12 reps.
There is no doubt whatsoever that the inner thigh fat is one stubborn fat that is difficult to get rid of. However, it is not impossible to lose inner thigh fat.
We have taken time out to show you tips and exercises through which you can lose your inner thigh fat.
Follow these tips on how to reduce inner thigh fat and give it some time. Over time, you will see some tangible results.