Like the general saying goes: “Looking good is good business” which is actually true. This is why we bring you these beauty hacks every girl should know.
In fact, every lady loves to look their best as much as possible even if it is within the shortest possible time.
Also, every lady loves to be aware of that special beauty tip that will help her to look more attractive, have shiny hair, skin, and stronger nails.
As a result of this need, we will be sharing 23 beauty hacks every girl should know in this article
23 Best Beauty Hacks for Ladies: These Beauty Tips Will Change Your Life
Here are beauty hacks or beauty tips you should know and give a try.
1. Apply Baby Powder on Your Mascara
To get a full volume and length of eyelashes, you should get a baby powder and apply one coat of mascara.
Then, dip the cotton swab in baby powder and go over the lashes.
Apply it the second time to get a perfect result.
2. Use Concealer as a Corrector
Concealer can be used for different reasons while applying make-up.
But, one of the major reasons for using concealer is to correct or conceal a blemish on the face.
When you use it, avoid using it on dark circles. Use it in the form of a triangle.
This will make your face look fresh and free of every skin blemish.
Try these Beauty Hacks for a Long-Lasting Perfume
3. Apply Right after a Shower
This is because your pores are still open and your body is clean which will help absorb the scent more easily.
However, ensure you clean off the water.
4. Ensure you Moisturize your Skin
Before applying the perfume, ensure you moisturize your skin.
This is because the moist will keep the fragrance in place and to stay longer.
Read Also: 11 Best Remedies to Tighten Face Skin Naturally at Home
5. Apply to your Pulse Points
It is known that fragrance reacts to heat.
Applying the perfume to areas of your body that are likely to produce more heat throughout the day.
This will help release the scent through the pulse areas.
The pulse areas are nape of the neck, inside of your elbows, wrists, back of your knees.
6. Use a Vaseline
Add a small amount of Vaseline on your pulse points. Ensure you apply it before using the perfume.
They will act as an extra moisturizing lock for the fragrance. Remember to use just a small amount of Vaseline.
Spray the fragrance onto your hairbrush and brush through your hair.
Alcohol in many perfumes may damage your hair when you spray it directly.
Instead, you should spray it inside the brush which will make it last longer.
Read Also- 11 Best Home Remedies to Get Rid of Psoriasis Permanently
Try these Beauty Tips for a Long-lasting Makeup
Use a face primer before applying your make up.
A primer seals in your moisturizer and it provides a smooth base for your make up to sit in.
It also keeps your make up well absorbed also
7. Use a Setting Spray
A setting spray allows makeup to meltdown so that you don’t need to touch it up during the day.
Read More- Top 11 Home Remedies to Get Rid of Stretch Marks in a Week
Make your Lipstick Last Longer by Trying these Beauty Tips
Exfoliate and hydrate.
You can use a soft toothbrush to gently apply a hydrating lip balm on your lip.
8. Prime your Lips but Apply a Colorless Lip Primer
Line and fill. Lip liner is great for keeping color in shape and away from fading.
For a perfect result, you can use the same lip color liner to line your lip and the same lipstick color.
Read More- How to Get Rid of Frizzy Hair in 5 Minutes: 11 Home Remedies That Work
9. Apply and Blot
After applying the lipstick blot and repeat it.
It will make your lipstick last longer.
10. Use a Tissue
Apply the lipstick and then place the tissue over your lips.
Then lightly dust a translucent powder over the tissue.
Follow these Skincare Routines to Get Rid of a Dry Skin
Try a water-based moisturizer. If you have dry skin, it is important you moisturize your skin morning and night.
This is because dry skin faces some external factors such as pollution and vinegar which can damage the moisture of your skin.
As a result of this, your skin loses its natural glow.
11. Use Lukewarm Water to Bath
Hot water can strip your skin of moisture.
But, if you prefer to bath with hot water, ensure you reduce or limit the amount of time you do so.
Mix foundation into your moisturizer to get rid of the dry skin.
Massage your face with a face scrub.
This help to remove built-up dead skin cells, makeup dirt, impunities, etc.
Try these Beauty Hacks to Grow your Edges
Limit your use of extensions or high extensions hairstyles.
It put so much tension on your edges.
12. Be Careful of Hairbands
Hairbands can also put unnecessary pressure on your edges.
However, if you must use one, go for one with a silk lining or use a thin satin scarf.
It will protect your fragile edges.
Use a silk scarf to protect your edges at night.
This will prevent friction with the pillowcase which can break your edges.
Tie the scarf on your forehead instead of directly on your edges to prevent friction.
Massage your edges with natural oils to moisturize and stimulate the growth.
This oil will stimulate blood circulation and promote growth.
Eat a diet filled with vitamins and nutrients
Stop using heat or reduce your usage of heat. It will only damage your edges.
13. Try these Beauty Hacks to Make your Eyes Pop
Fill and groom your brows
- Use lashes
- Apply concealer
- Use highlighter
- Layer your eyeliner
- Use ice and place it in a ziplock and wrap it in a soft cloth.
- Place it for 15-20 minutes to reduce the eye puffs.
- Use tea bags to pull out the toxins and reduce the eye puffiness.
14. Foot Treatment Hacks
Give yourself a perfect foot treatment by doing the following below:
Apply peppermint moisturizer or use a Vaseline on your tired and cracked feet.
Now, throw some comfortable, cushioned socks. You will wake up with the soft, smooth foot.
Here are the benefits of having a foot treatment
- It promotes better sleep because it improves your blood circulation and relaxes your nerves.
- Fights away depression.
- Relieves you of pain and aches.
- Help to reduce the edema. In most cases, edema usually happens during pregnancy.
- Regular leg massage can reduce the effects of edema. It helps to get rid of the fluid retention in the ankle and legs.
- However, you should not do it yourself. You should ask a friend or a professional to help out.
- It also lowers blood pressure.
- Eases your premenstrual signs and menopause symptoms.
Try this Beauty Hack for a Thicker Hair
You should brush a little eye shadow on the part of your hair that you want to grow thicker.
Try this Hack to Change your Look on a Budget
Get a turban or scarf to change your look and if especially you don’t like your hair.
- Cut your hair
- Change your hairstyle.
Follow this Skincare Routine for your Oily Skin
Do you want to get rid of oily skin and hair try this?
- Half cup of apple cider vinegar
- One tablespoon of tea tree oil
- A cup of warm water.
- A clean spray bottle
- 1 cotton pad
- Mix a half cup of apple cider vinegar with one tablespoon of tea tree oil and a cup of warm water.
- Place it in a clean spray bottle.
- Spray it on a cotton pad.
- Swipe it over your face in the morning and at night.
- You can increase the dosage depending on how dry your skin is.
- Wash your face twice to get rid of the extra moisture.
15. Blotting Papers
You can also use it on your face to absorb the oil.
Gently remove it from your face because it can cause acne.
Watch your diet.
What you take in can also affect your skin both positively and also negatively.
Try these Beauty Hacks to Remove Nail Polish
Use alcohol-based products to peel away polish. Use alcohol products like Perfume, hair spray, and alcohol.
Soak your nails in the liquor for 10-20 minutes to get better results.
Use some basic toothpaste to scrub away polish. Ensure you use this toothpaste with baking soda.
Use hair spray.
Wipe it off immediately to get the nail polish color out.
You can also use perfume to get rid of nail polish.
Just dip a cotton ball or dap a little with perfume and apply little pressure on it to get them out.
Get a Perfect smoky Eye with this Beauty Tip
- Heat up the eyeliner to loosen the pigment a bit.
- Grab a lighter and hold it to the tip of your eyeliner for 1-2 seconds.
- Let it cool off for 15 seconds before applying and smudging it with a brush or your finger.
16. Use Almond Oil for a Smooth Face
To get rid of those pimples on your face, you should use almond oil.
Pour a few drops of almond oil on a cotton pad and rub it over your lips.
Other benefits of almond oil are:
- It can be used to easily remove makeup from your face after the day’s work.
- Known for relieving sun exposure, eczema and rashes.
- It also helps to protect the heart because it has components which can help reduce cholesterol in the body.
- Aids the digestive system of the body.
- Can be used to treat an ear infection.
- Almond oil is great for healing brittle nails.
- It can be used to lighten dark under-eye circles.
- Get a perfect wing shape by doing this below
- Use a spoon for an easy winged eyeliner to get the perfect shape.
17. Treat Sunburn
Get rid of sunburn by following these beauty tips below
Use frozen aloe Vera gel on the sunburn.
Drink lots of water.
Staying hydrated helps to replace the fluid sunburn has taken from your body.
Take a cool bath or have a cool shower.
Do not pop the blisters.
Place a cold washcloth on the sunburn area.
18. Use Deodorant to Prevent Shoe Blister
A deodorant will prevent friction which will help prevent blister.
You should simply swipe a small amount of deodorant at the back and sides of your foot before wearing your new shoes.
Apart from protecting your leg from a blister, deodorant also provide the following benefits below
- It stops your feet from sweating. You can rub deodorant under your feet, arms to stop sweating.
- It relieves one from itchy irritation bites.
- This is because most deodorants are made with aluminum which can help to relieve the itch irritation bite. The result of it is instant.
- It can also help to remove nail polish with no stress.
19. Use Coconut Oil to Remove Makeup
After the day’s job, you can easily use coconut oil to remove the make-up.
Coconut oil also provides other benefits for your skin which are:
- It provides healing properties for the skin.
- Coconut oil also helps to soften your skin.
- It can be used as an antiaging oil also.
- Coconut oil serves as a lip gel to get rid of cracked lips.
20. To Get rid of Skin blemishes always Change your Pillowcase
The pillowcase can also store germs which can lead to pimples on your face.
So, it is advised you change your pillowcase more regularly to get rid of germs.
21. Try this for a Bushy Eye Effect
Apply brow gel from the tail side then reapply from inside the eye to the tail.
This will give the brows a full volume and the illusion of brow thickness.
22. Make Use of this Tip to Get a Curly Eyelash
Heat up the eyelash curler with a hairdryer.
This will make the lashes curl easily.
It will also make the eyelash stay curled for a long time.
So, heat up the eyelash curler with your blow dryer until it gets heat up.
Then, wait until it cools slightly and clamps down on the lashes to curl them.
23. Perfect your Lip Shape by using this Beauty Tip
- Firstly, draw an “x’’ shape on your upper lip. This will serve as a guideline.
- Take a lip liner which is the same shade as your lip gloss and create an “x’’ at the Cupid’s bow.
- Apply your lipstick.
Now you have it! All the beauty hacks and beauty tips you need to always look your best self.
Do keep them all in mind (you can always come back here to check) and use them when applicable.
With these tips, your summer will surely rock!